About Ireit Global
- First Singapore-listed real estate investment trust (REIT) established with the investment strategy of principally investing, directly or indirectly, in a portfolio of income-producing real estate in Europe which is used primarily for office, retail and industrial (including logistics) purposes, as well as real estate-related assets.
- Its portfolio currently consists of five quality freehold office properties in Germany, valued at €526.4 million as at 30 June 2019. Major tenants include GMG, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom, and Deutsche Rentenversicherung Bund.
- Strategically located in the cities of Berlin, Bonn, Darmstadt, Munich and Münster, the properties, with an aggregate net lettable area of c.200,600 sqm and c.3,400 carpark lots, are almost fully let.
- Managed by IREIT Global Group Pte. Ltd., which is jointly owned by Tikehau Capital and City Developments Limited.
- Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment group listed in France, while City Developments Limited is a leading real estate operating company listed in Singapore.
The Manager's key financial objectives are to provide unitholders of IREIT with regular and
stable distributions, as well as the potential for sustainable long-term growth, while maintaining an appropriate capital structure for IREIT.
- Continued Diversification
- Tenant, lease expiry, country and asset class diversification
- Improving portfolio income stability and cashflow visibility
- Long-Term Approach
- Focus on portfolio long-term stable income
- Strengthening sustainability of operating cashflow and providing flexibility in financing and capital structures
- Implementing Scale
- Building critical mass in selected countries
- Strengthening visibility and expertise in key target markets to unlock value
- Local Presence
- Tap on Tikehau Capital's pan-European network and expertise
- Enhancing market coverage and local presence
About Tikehau Capital
Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment group with €23.4 billion of assets under management and shareholders’ equity of €3.1 billion as at 30 June 2019. The Group invests in various asset classes (private debt, real estate, private equity and liquid strategies), including through its asset management subsidiaries, on behalf of institutional and private investors. Controlled by its managers, alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital employs more than 480 staff as at 30 June 2019 in its Paris, London, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Luxemburg, New York, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo offices.
Tikehau Capital is listed on the regulated market of Euronext Paris, Compartment A (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
About City Developments Limited
City Developments Limited is a leading Singapore-listed real estate operating company with a global network spanning 103 locations in 29 countries and regions. Building on its proven track record of over 55 years in real estate development, investment and management in Singapore, CDL has developed its growth platforms in its key international markets of China, United Kingdom, Japan and Australia and is also developing a fund management business. CDL’s London-listed subsidiary, Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc is one of the world’s largest hotel chains with over 135 hotels worldwide.