About Ireit Global
- First Singapore-listed real estate investment trust (REIT) established with the investment strategy of principally investing, directly or indirectly, in a portfolio of income-producing real estate in Europe which is used primarily for office, retail and industrial (including logistics) purposes, as well as real estate-related assets.
- Its portfolio currently consists of five quality freehold office properties in Germany, valued at €463.1 million (as at 31 December 2017). Major tenants include GMG, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom, and Deutsche Rentenversicherung Bund.
- Strategically located in the key cities of Berlin, Bonn, Darmstadt, Munich and Münster, the properties, with an aggregate net lettable area of 200,673 sqm and 3,441 carpark lots, are almost fully let.
- Managed by IREIT Global Group Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of pan-European asset management and investment firm Tikehau Capital.
- Under the wing of Tikehau Capital, IREIT plans to further grow and diversify its portfolio in Europe by tenant, country, lease expiry and asset class.
The Manager's key financial objectives are to provide unitholders of IREIT with regular and
stable distributions, as well as the potential for sustainable long-term growth, while maintaining an appropriate capital structure for IREIT.
- Continued Diversification
- Tenant, lease expiry, country and asset class diversification
- Improving portfolio income stability and cashflow visibility
- Long-Term Approach
- Focus on portfolio long-term stable income
- Strengthening sustainability of operating cashflow and providing flexibility in financing and capital structures
- Implementing Scale
- Building critical mass in selected countries
- Strengthening visibility and expertise in key target markets to unlock value
- Local Presence
- Tap on Tikehau Capital's pan-European network and expertise
- Enhancing market coverage and local presence
About Tikehau Capital
Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment Group which manages €12.6bn of assets, with shareholders’ equity of €2.3bn. The Group invests in various asset classes (private debt, real-estate, private equity and liquid strategies), including through its asset management subsidiary Tikehau IM, on behalf of institutional and private investors. Controlled by its managers, alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital employs 185 staff in its Paris, London, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Seoul and Singapore offices.
Tikehau Capital is listed on Euronext Paris, compartment A (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).