The pages on the website (the “Website”) are published by ShareInvestor Pte Ltd (“ShareInvestor”), a company registered in Singapore with company registration number 199906807G, whose registered address is at 151 Lorong Chuan #02-02 New Tech Park (Lobby B) Singapore 556741, on behalf of IREIT Global Group Pte. Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of Singapore with registration number 201331623K, whose registered address is at 1 Wallich Street #15-03 Guoco Tower Singapore 078881 (“IREIT”).
What are cookies?
Cookies help ShareInvestor to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Website and also allow ShareInvestor to improve the Website. Cookies usually remember your personal or website settings, like your preferred language or address. Later, when you visit the same website, your browser returns these text files belonging to that website. This enables the website to display information adjusted to your individual preferences.
Which cookies do we use and why?
ShareInvestor uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are strictly necessary for the normal functions of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of the Website, and do not store any personal data.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow ShareInvestor to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables ShareInvestor to personalize content for you by remembering your individual preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. ShareInvestor will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. ShareInvestor may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
See our Privacy Notice for more information about the types of information we gather.
Changing your cookie settings
Please note that internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
How to withdraw your consent
The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser.
However, if you do this you may lose some useful functionality such as personalization and “keep me signed in” and “remember me” features.
For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org